This is because there is a difference in the implementation of ModelAccess between sao and tryton.
In tryton, if the requested model is unknown the accesses are refreshed transparently. But in sao, it is not done because RPC are asynchronous and we can not support to have ModelAccess asynchronous.
I think we should think about adding an option to Sao.rpc to async=false . Of course this option should be used very carefully, but this issue may be one valid case to make synchronous call.
It seems something related to the model access. In the moment of executing the wizard the model access is not correctly refreshed so you are not allowed to create nor party.party nor currency.currency records.
When initializing a new database, the configuration wizard block partner creation at new company setup.
Expected : At this stage, no party is created. Sao should propose to create a party to fill the party field of the new company.
To reproduce :
- create a new database and initialize it with trytond-admin
- open this database as admin, skip user creation.
- install account-fr which will set everything orderly for a new company
- follow the steps of the configuration wizard
- when asked to create a company, I cannot write a party name in the party field and create it, or a currency in the currency field.
Sometimes it shows a security rule break attempt message.
If page is refreshed, the behavior is correct.
If the party was created before installing account-fr, then the behaviour is correct.
On Tryton-client, the behavior is correct.