Created on 2022-05-05.14:49:52 by edbo, last changed 1 week ago by semarie.
I am reproducing it too (6.4 too).
I bisected and the first version with the problem is tryton 4d1088d51219.
More information, with multi-select records the same happens:
1. Select a record
2. Press <SHIFT> and select another record
All records will be selected, but the list jumps based on how many records you have selected.
There is a weird behavior when you want to select a record from a scrollable list. This is with the desktop client and tested both on Linux and Windows. Version is 6.4.0
How to reproduce:
1. Login with the desktop client into demo6.4.tryton.org
2. Open the Customer invoices (Financial -> Invoices)
3. Select the 'All' tab to have a long list
4. Scroll a bit down so that the scrollbar is not at the start nor at the end. Just one record down is already enough
5. Select a record
When you select a record, the list will scroll. It seems to scroll down to the bottom and then scrolls up again so the selected record is in the viewport. When you just scrolled a bit down, the selected record will be at the top in the viewport.
What did you expect:
That the list will stay where it is, so no scrolling when selecting a record.
nosy: + semarie
status: unread -> chatting
|2022-05-05 15:34:57||edbo||set||messages: + msg76491|
Showing 10 items. Show all history (warning: this could be VERY long)