- Refresh pool can break any code at any time
- Nosy list
- ced, yangoon
- Assigned to
Created on 2022-04-11.19:00:31
last changed 4 months ago
Author: [hidden] (ced
As shown in issue11400, the pool can be refresh at any time since rev 32cd371b3e9c and so code using pool instance can also in many cases:
- The pool instance has no more objects, this can be solved by storing the
_pool on the instance
- The pool singleton for a database can be stopped (not initialized) at any time. I see at least two possible solutions:
- Keep the previous pool instance and use it as fallback if the current one is not initialized
- Raise a specific exception so the dispatcher, cron or worker can retry it with a initialized pool.
Showing 10 items.
Show all history
(warning: this could be VERY long)