Not since you asked for two reasons:
* I expect a
unit_price to be in the unit of
* Other use cases in my understanding should be covered with tests.
I'm not an accounting expert but I don't see any potential error as use cases are small.
1. I only see
unit_price_company called in account_stock_continental, so for me no other modules use this.
2. Is defined on stock module.
* Nothing calls me the attention there.
3. It's overwritten on product_cost_warehouse module.
* As my understanding, this only sets the cost for each warehouse.
* Not sure if cost_price is also needing a compute_price?
cost += qty * outgoing_move.cost_price
Did I miss anything?
|2021-11-22 14:22:15||acaubet||set||messageid: <1637587335.4775188.C6EXFNYL3J4GTO4K.firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|2021-11-22 14:22:15||acaubet||set||recipients: + ced, reviewbot|
|2021-11-22 14:22:15||acaubet||link||issue10972 messages|
Showing 10 items. Show all history (warning: this could be VERY long)