(Tested in develop branch)
1. Install account_asset module.
2. Create an asset and click in "CREATE LINES" button.
3. Run the asset. (Using "RUN" button)
4. Update the asset using the "UPDATE ASSET" wizard (The values don't matter, first time works fine)
4.1. Change the Asset Value (to execute the show_move Transition) and press "OK".
4.2. On the second screen of the wizard, this first time, all fields appear correctly.
4.3. Press OK, and the asset value will be updated.
5. Try update the asset again (using the same wizard).
5.1. Change the Asset Value (to execute the show_move Transition) and press "OK".
5.2. This time, in this screen, the "Date" value will appear as an empty required value, even if it has a value.
5.3. If you try to press OK, a message appears saying: "undefined" is not valid according to its domain. Date"
5.4. Change the date using the calendar, don't make any difference.
5.5. If we change the day manually to another date, the field no longer appears as empty, and we can press "OK".
|2021-03-17 16:07:26||juanjogp||set||messageid: <1615993646.3379614.UFCRIMXO62CZJL3G.email@example.com>|
|2021-03-17 16:07:26||juanjogp||link||issue10207 messages|
Showing 10 items. Show all history (warning: this could be VERY long)