1. Create an user and add an "action" in the user (for example, sales) -> when login, open new tab with "actions".
2. Go to parties in the form view. Copy the url in new browse tab. Example:
3. Open new tab in the browser and paste the link: SAO open two tabs: current link (party) and the action (sales).
4. The active tab is the action (sales); not the record that is sended by link (party).
5. Click to "party" tab. Edit.
6. When "crt+s" can't save the record (party). The "speed-hide alert" ( issue8338 ) is showed in action tab (sales) and not saved the record pasted (party). But in case click to "save" icon, save the party record.
Detected in v5.2.