So a basic wave picking configuration will be for the locations:
- Input Zone
- Output Zone
- Storage Zone (view)
- Picking (storage)
- Storage (view)
- Storage1 (storage)
- picking as the default picking location on warehouse
- a default order point to refill picking location with the storage
The work-flow will be:
- every wave period, the user run the create internal shipment wizard for the picking location
- one internal shipment will be created (could be many depending on the order points) which represent the wave
- once the internal shipment is done, the shipments can be assigned
Some companies will pick the products of a warehouse by batch instead of one picking list per shipment.
So I think we should have a batch picking list which will display for each selected customer shipments, the summed quantities of products grouped per couple from/to locations (one per page).