Created on 2021-09-09.11:36:18 by mrichez, last changed 4 days ago by reviewbot.
Here is review379081002 which I think should be backported even if it modifies the API of the
Indeed this happens when
account_invoice_stock is activated because it override
Move.write to call
update_unit_price which save the moves. So the application of the
key is then stored on the move.
I think we should not rely on modified move instance being not saved by the
Move.assign_try and always restore the values of the move that was modified by the application of the
Video of the behaviour on tryton 6.1 following script in https://bugs.tryton.org/issue10729#msg69950
Tested also in demo 6.0 online.
I can not reproduce: https://www.b2ck.com/~ced/manual-assign.mp4.
This behavior happens in Tryton 6.0 (working in 5.8)
* Create 2 locations under Stock Location (A1, A2)
* Store product X in A1 : qty 50, in A2 : qty 100
* Create a sale with product X - qty : 80
* Process sale and go to customer shipment
* Select the shipment related to sale and do a manual assign
* Quantity to assign is 80
* As location, select A1 (which contains 50 unit), leave quantity field empty(it means take all at this place) then apply.
* Now, if you try to select a location, list is empty (it should display 'A2' location).
* If you click on cancel in the wizard: displayed lines will be:
If lot module is activated, lot number will be also on the remainder line. (normally it should be empty)
Can be tested here choosing 'A2' as location with the Manual Assign:
Test Demo Tryton 6.0
nosy: + reviewbot
+ backport, review|
messages: + msg70266
|2021-09-22 11:24:53||ced||set||assignedto: ced|
messages: + msg70265
status: need-eg -> in-progress
messages: + msg70264
nosy: + ced
status: unread -> need-eg
|2021-09-09 14:45:20||yangoon||set||nosy: + yangoon|
|2021-09-09 13:28:40||mrichez||set||title: Manual assign on a location without enough stock save assigned data as remainder line (location, lot) -> Manual assign on a location without enough stock save remainder line with assigned line data(location, lot)|
Showing 10 items. Show all history (warning: this could be VERY long)